Using Solid's Create an Account API, you can open an account. An Account Number and Routing Number is issued to every account. To fund the account via a Debit Pull, you can pull funds from an eligible Debit Card issued by VISA or Mastercard. An AFT is a transaction where funds are pulled from a Visa/Mastercard account and are subsequently used to fund another account, for example:
- Moving funds from one account to another
- Topping up a Wallet
- P2P (person-to-person) money transfers
- On the destination account (the account that must be funded), Create a Contact with the source card details (the bank account with the funds).
- Receive a Debit Pull to the destination account from the source account's contact Id.
- The destination account receives the funds instantly.
Note: Address Verification Service (AVS) is required to prevent credit card fraud via unauthorized debit pulls.
Limits for Debit Pull are set at the program level, depending on the use case.