Below the Transactions tab is the Developer menu. In there you'll find the following sections:
- Only the program owner and its developers can access this section
- View your API Key - you will use this to authenticate all API calls
- Recycle your API Key by creating a new one
- Restrict program’s API access by whitelisting your IP address
- VGS - the VGS Org and Vault IDs, which you will need to securely store and show card numbers to end users
- Create client IDs to develop apps for iOS, Android, and Web. This is also where to set ReCaptcha secrets.
- View your existing webhooks
- Create a new webhook
- Test webhooks - you can simulate webhooks by providing a listener URL and choosing which webhook you would like to send
- For more information, please refer to the webhook developer documentation
- View a log of API calls on your account. Use filters to refine the results.
- A link to the developer center