Solid offers its FinTech Programs a fully managed Cards Program. That means Solid manages the wallet card approval with the issuing bank and the network.
Solid has put together a figma template & guidelines for the FinTech program to follow for the Front of Card (FOC) design to simplify the process and get the required approval within a week.
Unlike a Physical Card that has both Front of Card (FOC) and Back of Card (BOC) designs, Wallet Card has only Front of Card (FOC). The orientation of the card should be in landscape mode.
The instructions below explain the Wallet Front of Card (FOC) template and the customization available to meet the brand guidelines of the FinTech Program.
1. Start with a stock Horizontal Card
2. Apply your brand's visual design and logo
3. Display the VISA product identifier:
- Consumer Debit: Display Debit under the Visa logo.
- Business Debit: Display Business Debit under the Visa logo.
- Consumer Credit: Display the Visa logo as-in. No product identifier needed.
- Business Debit: Display Business under the Visa logo.
4. Solid will register the card art with Visa, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay to display the last four of the card number at the bottom left (**** 5678)
- Depending on the card's visual design (dark or light), use the appropriate Visa logo (Blue, White or Black).
- Your brand logo needs to contrast the card design (background).
The Solid Onboarding team sets up your brand's card metadata, like images, terms and conditions, and other relevant information needed during card provisioning the card on an end user's wallet ((Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay).