A Checking Account or a Demand Deposit Account (DDA) is a bank account that allows the account holder to store, spend, receive and send funds.
Using the Create an Account API, you can open a Checking Account for a person or a family upon Person's KYC approval or a business (person) upon Person's KYC (applicant) and Business's KYB approval.
This account pairs well with debit card products. Accounts details are available via the Retrieve an Account API or the Solid Dashboard.
- FDIC Insurance ($250,000)
- Account Number & Routing Number
- Card Issuance (physical, virtual, wallet)
- Account Funding
- Send Payments (Intrabank, ACH, Wire, Check, Debit card)
- Receive Payments (Intrabank, ACH, Debit card, Check Deposit)
- Statements (PDF and JSON)