A Checking Account or a Demand Deposit Account (DDA) is a bank account that allows the account holder to store, spend, receive and send funds. It includes $250,000 in FDIC insurance. Using the Create an Account API, you can open a Checking Account for an individual (person) upon Person's KYC approval or a business (person) upon Person's KYC (applicant) and Business's KYB approval. This account pairs well with debit card products. Account Number and Routing Number is issued to every Checking Account on the Solid Platform. Accounts details are available via the Retrieve an Account API or the Solid Dashboard.
- FDIC Insurance
- Account Number & Routing Number
- Card Issuance (physical, virtual, wallet)
- Account Funding
- Push Payments (Intrabank, ACH, Wire, Check, Card)
- Pull Payments (Intrabank, ACH, Check Deposit)
- Statements (PDF and JSON)