On the Home screen, under the Account info, you'll find the Move Money section. Here's what you can do there.
Add Funds In - This is where you can put money into your account from within the Solid Application, in one of 3 ways:
- Push Funds - This gives you the Account Information needed to initiate a transfer from an external account into the Solid account. For example, this is the info you would need to set up Direct Deposit. This needs to be done at the external bank's website, app, or with one of their agents.
- Pull Funds - Initiate an ACH transfer from an external account that you own by linking that account to your Solid account using our partner, Plaid.
- Deposit Check - Take or upload a picture of a paper check made out to you or your business, enter the details, and submit it for processing. Once verified by our agents, the check funds will be deposited into your account in about 2-3 business days.
Send Money - This is where you can move money out of your account from within the Solid Application, in one of 3 ways:
- Send to a Contact - Add or select a contact to send money to via Intrabank transfer, Check (in the mail), ACH transfer, Domestic Wire, or a virtual Visa Card.
- Intrabank Transfer - Transfer funds from the current account to another Solid account you own
- To Another Bank - Initiate an ACH transfer to an external account that you own by linking that account to your Solid account using our partner, Plaid.