- Questions - general inquiries for the Solid team that do not fall into the following, more specific, categories. These should be requests for information, not tasks for the Solid team.
- ie. Where can I find the Solid KYC manual?
- Tasks - requests for action by the Solid team. This can include implementation tasks, ops tasks, or other kinds of tasks.
- ie. Can the Solid team review the KYC results for this person?
- Incidents - situations where Solid services are down or not performing as expected.
- ie. API response times for the KYB endpoint are taking much longer than normal?
- Issues - any problems that the client or end users have faced with the Solid platform that require Solid’s help to resolve.
- ie. An end user has not received their physical card in a timely manner.
- Disputes - transaction disputes of all kinds should be escalated to the Solid Ops team with this type, and the investigation will be managed within the ticket.
- ie. Person XYZ has disputed transaction ABC. They have submitted the attached evidence.
- Complaints - the Solid client has the obligation to share any consumer complaints to Solid. Solid will in turn report these complaints to the sponsor bank.
- ie. Person XYZ has complained that our (fintech program's) advertising is misleading.
- Feature Requests - any new functionality that the client would like Solid to release.
- ie. We would like to be able to filter accounts by creation date in the Solid Dashboard.
- Low - Inquiries that do not require a prompt response. This could include high-level feature requests or general inquiries about future product roadmap.
- Normal - Includes questions, tasks, and feature requests. There is no impact to end users.
- High - Includes intermittent issues and reduced quality of service. A workaround may be available. There may be an impact to end users.
- Urgent - Represents a complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable, and no workaround exists. Impact to end users is severe.