Once you log in and select an account to view, the Overview screen will give you quick access to your account information and banking tools. Here's a high level summary of the features on this screen:
- At the top left, you will see the Business name, and if you click on that it will take you to the Business Profiles screen, where you can find a list of all your account numbers and access customer support and legal disclosures.
- Also at the top, above the account balance, you can easily tab between multiple accounts.
- The dark Account Info panel shows the selected account's name, balance, and number. Clicking on View will show you the account details, such as account and routing numbers, account type, and Interest rate. You can also access statements for this account here.
- Transfer Money - transfer money in or make deposits
- Send Money - transfer money out or Send payments.
- Transactions - a snapshot of recent transactions on the account
- Cards - a swipe-able list of cards on the account