So you're ready to get started with Solid banking services! Let's start by signing up.
- You can sign up either in the Web App or in the mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Once you launch the app, select whether you want to start in Test mode or Live mode. Test mode allows you to try out the features without actually moving real money. You can always open a Live mode account later.
- Next you will enter your mobile phone number. We use SMS code authentication for logins, so you will need to use a real phone number and it needs to be able to receive text messages.
- After you enter your mobile number, you will received text message with an authentication code. Enter that into the app.
- Next you will enter your Program Code. You'll need to get this from your program administrator. If that's you, log into the Solid Dashboard, click on Settings (bottom left), and you'll find it in the first section of the Program Information panel.
- Once you've entered the Program Code, your login will be created, and you will be able to select the type of account you want to apply for (Personal, Business, or Both).