In the Persons tab, you will see a list of all the people in your program.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Review - applications submitted that require review
- Not Started - users created but application not started
- Submitted - applications submitted
- Approved - applications that have been approved
- Declined - applications that have been declined
You can click the Filter button to filter by Name, Email, Person ID, or Created Date.
If you wish to view or edit the details of a person in your program, search for them by phone number or click on their name in the list of People. Here's a breakdown of the Details sections, and what actions you can take.
Personal Information - view or edit info such as DOB, phone number, address, and email
Documents - view or add documents to support the application
Business - any businesses associated with the person
Accounts - any accounts associated with the person
- Cards - any cards associated with the person
- Risk Insights - risk analysis output from KYC process
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the person
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference