In the Persons tab, you will see a list of all the people in your program. See also the Person API documentation.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Review - applications submitted that require review
- Not Started - users created but application not started
- Submitted - applications submitted
- Approved - applications that have been approved
- Declined - applications that have been declined
You can click the Filter button to filter by Name, Email, Person ID, or Created Date.
If you wish to view or edit the details of a person in your program, search for them by phone number or click on their name in the list of People. Here's a breakdown of the Details sections, and what actions you can take.
Personal Information - view DOB, phone number, address, and email. You can edit some of these details by clicking the 3 dots button.
Documents - view or add documents to support the application
Business - view or add businesses associated with the person
Accounts - view or add accounts associated with the person
- Family Accounts - view family accounts associated with the person
- Crypto Wallets - view crypto wallets associated with the person
- Cards - view cards associated with the person
- Metadata - any external metadata you've added to the person
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the person
- API Logs - logs of any APIs called for the person ID
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference