In the Cards tab, you will see a list of all the physical and virtual card in your program. See also the Cards API documentation.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Active - cards that are currently active
- Pending Activation - physical cards that have been created but not yet activated
- Blocked - cards that have been blocked
- Canceled - cards that have been canceled
You can click the Filter button to filter by Card ID, Card Number, Card Type, or Created Date.
If you wish to view details of a card in your program, search for the user by phone number or click on the card number in the list of Cards. Here's a breakdown of the Card Details sections, and what actions you can take.
Card Information - view info such as Expiration date, Card type, Currency, Spending limit, Card Label, Shipping Address, Declined Transactions, Allowed Categories, Linked Account, Creation date, Business, and Billing Address. Click the button with the 3 dots to initiate a Block or Cancel Card.
- Transactions - a running list of transactions on the account. Click Export to download a CSV or PDF file for a selected period of transaction history.
- Metadata - any external metadata you've added to the card
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the card
- API Logs - logs of any APIs called for the card ID
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference