In the Bank Accounts tab, you will see a list of all the bank accounts in your program.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Active - bank accounts that are in good standing
- Blocked - bank accounts that have been blocked
- Credit Blocked - bank accounts that have had only credits blocked
- Debit Blocked - bank accounts that have had only debits blocked
- Closed - bank accounts that have been closed
You can click the Filter button to filter by Account Number or Created Date.
If you wish to view details of a bank account in your program, search for the user by phone number or click on the account number in the list of Accounts. Here's a breakdown of the Account Details sections, and what actions you can take.
Account Information - view info such as Available Balance, Account Type, Account Owner, Business, Routing number, Label, Sponsor Bank, and Creation date. Click the button with the 3 dots to initiate a Block or Account Closure.
- Cards - any cards associated with the Account
- Transactions - a running list of transactions on the account. Click Export to download a CSV or PDF file for a selected period of transaction history.
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the Account
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference