In the Business tab, you will see a list of all the businesses in your program.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Review - applications submitted that require review
- Not Started - business created but application not started
- Submitted - applications submitted
- Approved - applications that have been approved
- Declined - applications that have been declined
You can click the Filter button to filter by Name, Business ID, or Created Date.
If you wish to view or edit the details of a business in your program, search for the user by phone number or click on the name in the list of Businesses. Here's a breakdown of the Business Details sections, and what actions you can take.
Business Information - view or edit info such as name, EIN, phone number, address, email, DBA, and formation date
- Business Owners - any person who owns greater than 25% of the business
Documents - view or add documents to support the application
Accounts - any accounts associated with the business
- Cards - any cards associated with the business
- Risk Insights - risk analysis output from KYB process
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the business
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference