In the Business tab, you will see a list of all the businesses in your program. See also the Business API documentation.
The default view is All, but you can select the tabs at the top of the list to select from:
- Review - applications submitted that require review
- Not Started - business created but application not started
- Submitted - applications submitted
- Approved - applications that have been approved
- Declined - applications that have been declined
You can click the Filter button to filter by Name, Business ID, or Created Date.
If you wish to view or edit the details of a business in your program, search for the user by phone number or click on the name in the list of Businesses. Here's a breakdown of the Business Details sections, and what actions you can take.
- Business Information - view or edit info such as name, EIN, phone number, address, email, DBA, and formation date
- Business Owners - any person who owns greater than 25% of the business
- Documents - view or add documents to support the application (supported file types are JPG, PNG, and PDF)
- Accounts - any accounts associated with the business
- Crypto Wallets - view crypto wallets associated with the business
- Cards - view cards associated with the business
- Metadata - any external metadata you've added to the business
- Activity Log - a running log of all platform activity for the business
- API Logs - logs of any APIs called for the business ID
- Operator Notes - where an operator can log any notes for future reference