The first tab in the Solid Dashboard is the Overview screen. This will give you a snapshot of how your program is performing. These high level statistics are displayed in panels throughout the page:
- Persons - number of people in your program, broken down by status
- Businesses - number of businesses on your program, broken down by status
- Accounts - number of accounts on your program, broken down by status
- Cards - number of Physical and Virtual cards on your program, broken down by status
- Account Balances - a breakdown of where your account balances fall in various ranges. There are also indicators for Total Balance and Average Balance.
- Payments - indicators for Total Credit and Total Debit, followed by a breakdown of transaction volume by type (ACH, Intrabank, Card, Domestic Wire, Physical Check, Digital Check)
You also can view your overview data in the more visual Chart format. Click the toggle switch at the top to view by day, week, month, and/or cumulative.