The first tab in the Solid Dashboard is the Overview screen. This will give you a snapshot of how your program is performing. These high level statistics are displayed in panels throughout the page:
- Persons - number of people in your program, broken down by status
- Businesses - number of businesses on your program, broken down by status
- Accounts - number of accounts on your program, broken down by status
- Cards - number of Physical and Virtual cards on your program, broken down by status
- Account Balances - a breakdown of where your account balances fall in various ranges. There are also indicators for Total Balance and Average Balance.
- Payments - indicators for Total Credit and Total Debit, followed by a breakdown of transaction volume by type (ACH, Intrabank, Card, Domestic Wire, Physical Check, Digital Check)